When booking ‘The Willows’ you get our two 4 metre bell tents sleeping 4 in each, both tents are furnished to provide you with a cosy, slightly luxurious glamping experience. Situated in our lower paddock the glamping area is fenced off for your privacy with views facing over to our ancient gill wood and wildlife pond.
Each tent has its own seating area around a fire pit with use of a tripod grill for that all important wild cooking experience. There is also a shared kitchen area kitted out with camping stoves and all cooking/dining utensils you will need.
A solar powered compostable toilet is in situ in the glamping area and for convenience has a mobile phone docking unit for those of you that cannot bear to go with a full ‘digital detox.’
Our shower block is situated at the top of the site just a 5 minute stroll away , incorporating two individual shower units, toilets and hand basins.
Cars are unable to reach the glamping area as the car park is at the top of the site but don’t worry you will be assigned your very own wheelbarrow to carry your gear down to your tent.
Please note there is no mains electricity in the glamping area.
- Comfortable double bed including duvet, pillows and bed linen, 2 x towels
- 2 x inflatable single beds, 2 x single sleeping bags
- Cool box and 2 x ice packs
- 25 litre drinking water dispenser
- 2 x blankets
- Fire pit and tripod cooking grill
- Use of kitchen area with camping stoves.
- Cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils, oven gloves and sharp knives.
- Rubbish bin
- 1 x bag firewood (more can be purchased onsite.)
- Solar and battery lighting around glamping area.
- 1 x box matches, fire lighter.
- Use of Compostable toilet with mobile phone charging unit and separate shower block
- Ashdown forest maps and local venue leaflets.
What's Not Included
What you should bring:
- Food and drink
- Fire lighters
- Insect repellent
- Warm /dry clothing
- A good book
Available to hire please book in advance:
- Dutch oven
- Travel cot
- High chair