Our five cosy, mews-style cottages are bungalows that used to be working farm buildings, but have been converted into comfortable self-catering accommodation. The cottages are all self-contained, fully-furnished, with fully-equipped kitchens, and are ideal for families or couples wanting to holiday together yet still retain some independence. The patio doors from these cottages open onto a picturesque decking area with garden furniture, perfect for a morning coffee or afternoon tea.
- One double bedroom and one twin bedroom, or any combination required
- A spacious open-plan lounge/diner and fully-equipped kitchen featuring a washing machine, electric cooker, induction hob, microwave, fridge and ice box
- Beautiful solid-wood furniture, leather sofas and wall-mounted TV
- A modern, hygienic and easy-to-clean bathroom with shower
- A communal patio area for outside dining
- Extensive car-parking space
"Great location, great accommodation. Really pleased with the recommendation to book the 3 Mews Cottages for a group of 12. Lovely private outside space overlooking fields for meals together."- Irene from New Zealand, June 2017