Here we have an example itinerary for a typical Activity Break. This is what guests could enjoy during their 4 night stay at Nutley Edge.
Nutley Edge November Pampering Activity Break Example
AM – Organic lunch made to order at Oast Farm
PM – Relaxation session
AM – Massage session (head, neck, hand or feet)
PM – Scented soap making workshop
EVE – Jo’s music session TBC
Day trip to Brighton
AM – Yoga workshop 11am
PM – Smoothie making and relaxation session
AM – Retail therapy in Tunbridge Wells
After each activity guests will have the chance to relax, hang out with other guests and or play games in the farmhouse and on site. We have plenty of films to watch, games to play, outside places to explore and animals on site to feed! *Please note that we do not have a shop on site.
Just three of the friendly faces you will meet
We also have an example of the logistics for the Activity Break
|Nutley Edge Sports and Outdoor Pursuits Activity Break|
|Meeting on Monday at 9:30am
‘Pick up point’ TBC
|Coach returning on Friday at 4pm
(Can all support staff please meet us there to collect guests)
|Meals, accommodation, activities, support staff and travel are included.
Please bring a packed lunch for Monday 10th June
|Please see below for list of things you may want to pack
Towels and bedding are provided
- Toiletries (tooth brush, tooth paste, shampoo, conditioner etc.)
- Insect repellent
- Sun cream
- Waterproof jacket/ umbrella
- Party clothes
- Medication and mar sheets if needed (and spare medication in case of emergencies) please ensure guests come with blister packs and not dossetted medication.
- Continence pads-if needed
- Any bed sensors (if needed for Epilepsy)
- Spending money (Guests may wish to buy souvenirs)
- Phone chargers and credit in case of an emergency
- Books, games, DVDs, CD’s if guests want them for the evenings
*Everyone is responsible for their own personal belongings but each cottage has a safe that guests can use.
Nutley Edge Activity Break Coordinator: Florence Voller
Call Florence if you have any questions or to book a place on 02089807101 / 07947825339