Choose from three attractive timber-clad traditional cottages, called Cherry, Hawthorn and Holly. These two-storey cottages each have their own private terrace and spacious lounge/diner, with comfy sofas and a flat-screen TV with DVD player. The kitchen is well-equipped for whipping up a hearty breakfast, and has a fridge/freezer for storing food. These cottages are perfect for a group of friends or a family looking for a bit of extra space.
- Your own private patio for a relaxing evening drink
- Spacious two-storey cottages, ideal for a family group
- Stunning views over the rolling hills and surrounding forest
- Open-plan kitchen with all mod cons
- Lounge area with easy access to patio through French windows
- Both bedrooms on the first floor, with bathroom located on the ground floor
"Our stay was fantastic. Beautiful views, very clean and tidy cottage. Will be booking for next year."- Lucy from West Sussex, June 2017