Choose from three attractive timber-clad traditional cottages, called Cherry, Hawthorn and Holly. These two-storey cottages each have their own private terrace and spacious lounge/diner, with comfy sofas and a flat-screen TV with DVD player. The kitchen is well-equipped for whipping up a hearty breakfast, and has a fridge/freezer for storing food. These cottages are perfect for a group of friends or a family looking for a bit of extra space.
- Your own private patio for a relaxing evening drink
- Spacious two-storey cottages, ideal for a family group
- Stunning views over the rolling hills and surrounding forest
- Open-plan kitchen with all mod cons
- Lounge area with easy access to patio through French windows
- Both bedrooms on the first floor, with wet room located on the ground floor
"Our stay was fantastic. Beautiful views, very clean and tidy cottage. Will be booking for next year."- Lucy from West Sussex, June 2017