Choose from three attractive timber-clad traditional cottages, called Cherry, Hawthorn and Holly. These two-storey cottages each have their own private terrace and spacious lounge/diner, with comfy sofas and a flat-screen TV with DVD player. The kitchen is well-equipped for whipping up a hearty breakfast, and has a fridge/freezer for storing food. These cottages are perfect for a group of friends or a family looking for a bit of extra space.
- Your own private patio for a relaxing evening drink
- Spacious two-storey cottages, ideal for a family group
- Stunning views over the rolling hills and surrounding forest
- Open-plan kitchen with all mod cons
- Lounge area with easy access to patio through French windows
- Both bedrooms on the first floor, with wet room located on the ground floor
"We were welcomed on arrival and the cottage was even better than we expected. The scenery was breathtaking and we felt really able to relax - we also enjoyed exploring the surrounding area. It’s a wonderful place and the staff were so helpful"- The Morgan Family from London, August 2015