- A deposit of 20% of the rent is payable on confirmation of booking. The deposit is non-refundable in the event of cancellation by the guest.
- The balance of the rent is payable by the guest no later than 30 days before commencement of the letting. If the balance of the total rent remains unpaid at that point, the Owners reserve the right to re-let the accommodation and the deposit payment will be forfeit.
- Upon payment of the deposit and subject to acceptance of the booking by the Owners, the guest becomes liable for the balance of the rent for the full period of the letting. You may consider taking out cancellation insurance.
- To allow for thorough preparation of the accommodation, guests should arrive no earlier than 4pm on the first day of their stay and should vacate the accommodation by no later than 10.30am on the last day.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the accommodation.
- Guests staying at the properties are liable to pay for any breakages or damage at full replacement cost.
- Before guests’ arrival, the accommodation will have been thoroughly cleaned. Guests are requested to leave the accommodation in the condition in which they would expect to find it: i.e. all crockery, cutlery, kitchen utensils, cooker, refrigerator, baths and sinks left in a clean condition, with furniture in its correct position, and all rubbish removed from the property. The Owners reserve the right to make a surcharge in the event that the accommodation or any of its contents are left in an excessively dirty state.
- Guests are requested not to remove items of property from the accommodation during their stay.
- Water, electricity and central heating costs are included in the rent.
- Complimentary wireless internet access is available at the properties. Guests are advised that misuse of the internet for illegal purposes is not permitted.
- A maximum of two well-behaved dogs are permitted at the agreement of management. An additional charge will be made. Dogs must be on a lead at all times whilst in the property area and also if livestock are present in the fields. All dog mess must be picked up and put in the large bins in the car park.
- Outward Housing shall not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, accident, injury or inconvenience, whether to person or property, which the tenant or any other person may suffer or sustain arising out of or in respect of any letting.
- Outward Housing gives all information and makes all statements about the accommodation and service provided in good faith. Outward Housing shall not be liable for any damage or loss resulting from information given or statements made whether orally or in writing.
- Outward Housing shall be allowed access to the accommodation at any reasonable time during any occupancy.
- Any complaint about the property should be addressed to Site Manager e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellation requests will only be accepted in writing and should be made at least 30 days before arrival. If full payment for the accommodation has been made, a refund less the initial deposit will be given. The deposit will not be refunded under any circumstances.
We will consider a request to rebook at a future date based on availability and the prevailing rates for the proposed dates.