At Nutley Edge, we run holidays for people with learning disabilities or Autism Spectrum Conditions (ASC). These are our specialist Activity Breaks and are run by Outward, a London-based charity that has been successfully supporting people with learning disabilities and ASC for over forty years.
The Activity Breaks give you the chance to get some country air, make friends and try new activities, to get away from the daily routine and have a proper break. Each Activity Break is run by on-site activity leaders and Outward support staff, and can accommodate people with a range of needs. Our guests have been getting involved in sports, art, music, visiting local attractions, photography, nature trails, baking, pampering, tie-dye and many other countryside pursuits.
Have a look at the Activity Breaks leaflet 2020 to see which one takes your fancy…
Announcing our Activity Breaks for 2020!
We are really pleased to announce our 2020 Activity Breaks and to welcome guests to our beautiful supported holiday venue in East Sussex. The all-inclusive price covers high-quality accommodation, all meals, all activities, all staff support and all transport. We really look forward to welcoming you on one of our holidays for people with learning disabilities and autism spectrum conditions.
Date in 2020
Cost per person
|February 24th to 28th||Winter Warmer||£820|
|March 9th to 13th||Food Lovers||£820|
|April 6th to 10th||Arts and Craft||£850|
|May 11th to 15th||East Sussex Sightseeing||£890|
|June 15th to 19th||Sports and Outdoor Pursuits||£890|
|July 13th to 17th||Mad about Animals||£890|
|August 3rd to 7th||Summer Holiday||£890|
|September 14th to 18th||Arts and Craft||£850|
|October 26th to 30th||Bonfire and Halloween||£850|
|November 16th to 20th||Pampering Break||£870|
|December 3rd to 7th||Christmas Break||£870|
More about the themes
- Food Lovers – Hone your baking skills, try out new recipes, become a Masterchef and enjoy local restaurants.
- Arts & Crafts – Get creative with photography, art, woodcraft, tie-dye and much more.
- East Sussex Sightseeing – Explore local castles, hop aboard a steam train and discover the many myths and legends of East Sussex.
- Sports & Outdoor Pursuits – Enjoy the great outdoors with activities such as archery and boules on this five day Activity Break.
- Mad about Animals – Get closer to nature with visits to local farms and wildlife centres, or let nature come to you with a visit from the fantastic Sussex Falconry.
- Summer Holiday – Soak up the sun in Brighton, enjoy a summer BBQ and unwind in the beautiful surroundings of Nutley Edge.
- Bonfire & Halloween – Dress up, toast marshmallows and enjoy the fireworks on our autumn Activity Break.
- Christmas Break – All the fun of Christmas, with shopping, carols, tree decorating and a turkey dinner.
Just give us a call if any of these Activity Breaks grabs your interest. We are happy to explain more over the phone. Holidays start from £820 per person and are all-inclusive, which means that accommodation, meals, activities, staff support and transport are all included.
How to book on?
We are now taking bookings for all our 2020 Activity Breaks. Places are limited.