At Nutley Edge, we run holidays for people with learning disabilities or Autism Spectrum Conditions (ASC). These are our specialist Activity Breaks and are run by Outward, a London-based charity that has been successfully supporting people with learning disabilities and ASC for over forty years.
The Activity Breaks give you the chance to get some country air, make friends and try new activities, to get away from the daily routine and have a proper break. Each Activity Break is run by on-site activity leaders and support staff, and can accommodate people with a range of needs. Our guests have been getting involved in sports, art, music, visiting local attractions, photography, nature trails, baking, pampering, tie-dye and many other countryside pursuits.
Announcing our Activity Breaks for 2017
We are delighted to announce our 2017 Activity Breaks and to invite guests to come along and enjoy our beautiful supported holiday venue. The all-inclusive price covers high-quality accommodation, all meals, activities, staff support and transport. We really look forward to welcoming you on one of our holidays for people with learning disabilities and on the autistic spectrum.
- Pampering Break (January) – Something for the ladies. Treat yourself to some rest, relaxation and beautification on our pampering break. Special spa treatments are provided by the one and only Team Pamper!
- Food Lovers (February) – Hone your baking skills, try out new recipes and enjoy local restaurants.
- Arts & Crafts (March & September) – Get creative with photography, art, woodcraft and more.
- East Sussex Sightseeing (April) – Explore local castles, hop aboard a steam train and discover the many myths and legends of East Sussex.
- Mad about Animals (May & July) – Get closer to nature with visits to local farms and wildlife centres, or let nature come to you with a visit from the fantastic Owls About Town.
- Sports & Outdoor Pursuits (June) – Enjoy the great outdoors on this five day Activity Break.
- General Activity Breaks (August & November) – A mixed break with lots of different activities, including a trip to Brighton beach.
- Halloween & Bonfire Night (October) – Get dressed up, bob for apples and enjoy the fireworks on this autumn break.
- Festive Fun (December) – All the fun of Christmas, with shopping, carols, tree decorating and a turkey dinner.
Just give us a call if any of these Activity Breaks grabs your interest. We are happy to explain more over the phone. Holidays start from £760 per person and are all-inclusive, which means that accommodation, meals, activities, staff support and transport are all included.